Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I hate the dentist.

Okay the dentist sucks. they pulled two of my teeth and it sucked. My mouth is stuffed with gaws right now and my lips are completly numb. I like the laughing gas though. It makes me feel like im floating. :) Well anyway, football tryouts are going on so I am really sore, mostly my legs. AND im really tired. well I'm really hungry so I am going to go grab some food. Darn it! we don't have anything good to eat. Im starving. Really Bad. AND WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO EAT!!!! :( it is almost 12:00 and that means lunch I am going to go find food now and I WILL look harder.

god bless

-Limer

2 comments:

  1. I hate dentists. I had to have my wisdom teeth taken out, and Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I didn't have gas, but I had the IV stuff. When I was under, I thought I was on an underground roller coaster, but I kept waking up and seeing people playing with my mouth. Then I fell back asleep. I hope you find food, but how are you going to eat with gauze in your mouth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Sorry to leave an annoying kind of comment like this, but I thought you might be interested in this.

    On Saturday September 26th there is going to be a special edition of my blog Carpe Noctem (http://toseizethenight.blogspot.com/): "Followers Say..." You will be granted access to posting on Carpe Noctem from midnight on the 25, to 11:59pm on the 26.

    Sound like something you or someone you know might enjoy? Go here (http://toseizethenight.blogspot.com/2009/08/attention-all-loquacious-followers.html) to read the details! I really hope you decide to do this! The more people we have involved, the more fun it will be! Please do it if it sounds like something you'd enjoy, and tell your friends! Thanks!

    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete